Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Year in Siberia??

I have been told...by a good friend...that I have been unhappy the last few months...unhappy usually equates to grumpy so I have decided the only way to handle the situation is to ground myself...I think a year in exile in Siberia should suffice.

Now I just spent a half an hour pouring out my heart and soul (skipping certain things of course) into this blog...it almost made me feel better until I went to proof it and POOF it was gone...kind of ironic considering the content. I guess the bottom line is yes, I have suffered some heavy blows the last few months, most of which I cannot change, they have made me unhappy in a number of areas of my life. Even though there are things I cannot change and do not like I know that God is good and gracious and will eventually work the details.

Since the first 'draft of this post' has left me somewhat drained I will leave it at this. To my friends who are concerned I am not myself.....please pray; to those who feel I have been too hard on them....please forgive me; to those who wonder what is wrong....please allow me the time to process and grieve, I will eventually share it with you.

Moses said to the people "Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again. The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent." Exodus 14 : 13-14

2 comments:

  1. Dear friend,
    Thanks for your sharing...a blog is a good place to vent. I'm kind of sorry the first draft was lost. I haven't had that luck and anything I've vented as come up as published.
    But I am praying for you, and I still think you're a pretty terrific person. :)

    ReplyDelete