Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Well this is frustrating...

I want to update this blog...I am halfway there but for whatever reason am having a hard time with some of the font size and gadgets....it makes me want to use VERY unpleasant language. Why, because it makes me feel inadequate, it means I still can not use computers properly and quite frankly that drives me crazy!!

Oh well I have spent more time than I care to trying to fix it so for now it will stay like this, one day I will get some help and see what the heck I am doing wrong....until then I will just continue to ramble my thoughts on to the pages of this blog and hope that someone will actually find it somewhat interesting....if not, I guess it is still better than watching TV .

This past week has been busy--I am never sure where the time goes but I always seem to be on the go and there is never much time left over. Sunday marks the beginning of my teaching year and I am quite pleased with the new room and set up...not sure what kind of kids I will get this year but we will focus on the books of the Bible and why the Bible is important. Heading to see Aerosmith this week and I am very excited about seeing them...thanks Cathy!!

Well for now I think it is time for bed...been a long day and Diabetes Association will be here first thing to pick up boxes so I need to get everything ready.

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... i guess we still have some tweeking to do? So jealous, have a good time tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete