Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baby steps


Well today I did it...I went to my first session of counselling and feel more ready to let the healing begin. One of the first things is to let this next year be about me, it is going to mean some hard work but now that the decision is made I am up for it. When Grandma B passed this year one of the things I brought home was a garbage bag of Kleenex boxes (the super soft kind)....it is like she knew I would need alot of them and provided MANY boxes. One of the decisions will be if I should take a 9 month course based on freedom, it is in Surrey but I think it may be worth it.

So my friends, this post is simply to ask those of you who know (&love) me to pray. For now I am off to bed but will keep you up to date without getting into too much detail, if you are curious and want to know all you need do is ask...I will share over a coffee ☺

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying and asking and loving! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I've been reading back through your blog (I haven't followed it for a while) and wanted to let you know that I love your honest and vulnerable posts, especially because I know they are come from healing changes within you. I think this is a great journey you're on. I will be praying for you.

    I wish I could take you up on your chat-over-coffee offer!

    Love,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete