Saturday, July 23, 2011

♪ ♫ Oh...what a glorious day

This morning I woke up with a bit of pain from an abscess but when I walked into the living room and saw the sunshine I could not help but think of Casting Crowns and the song Glorious Day ♫. I marvel at how often this cd lifts my spirits and look forward to them coming in October!!

Although this past month has opened a Pandora's box , this week I have been blessed...each time I felt down or stressed, God has put a song on my heart or in my head...he has blessed me with the melody of some one else's talent, allowed it to wash over me and soothe some of the unrest that I have been feeling. After all these years of loving God, I am still surprised by how much he cares for me.

Today I will meditate on Psalm 91 and be grateful that I dwell in the shelter of my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment