Monday, July 12, 2010

David & Faith....

It has been on my mind lately to spend some time studying the life of David...the subject has come up in books or conversation a lot lately.... now, I learned long ago that when God impresses upon me to spend more time in His word that I had best obey....I often do not know why but the lessons learned in the end are always of tremendous value (ask me about Ezra or Nehemiah sometime).

I am not really sure why I choose to share that with you tonight. Perhaps for some accountability, perhaps so you will have some idea of the background of what is sure to be a couple of future posts.

For now I will just post this verse (yes my beloved friend, this is in answer to your question today) :

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.
Romans 10:17 (NIV)


It is only by spending time in God's word that we can hear the message that strengthens our faith....Hearing the Word of God = Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment