Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feeling a bit down today...

So if I am journaling my journey, then I guess I need to take the good with the bad...this week has been hard. First I am very emotional and although I am eating properly and taking all the recommended vitamins I am still feeling a bit more blue than normal. At the weigh in I had lost a whole whopping ounce...that totally sucks as I have jewellery that weighs more than that!! I then realized I had been driving without insurance...unbelievable I know, cannot fathom how I managed to forget that. Surprise!! I needed air care too so that means that I had to pick up a permit before I could even get new insurance. After that was all cleared up, I was thrilled to find a letter from my landlord...lets just say it is not good and if you know a place to live I happen to know someone who is looking (unfortunately she cannot afford much).

So much stress and I do not know how to eliveate it....I am a very tired lady, tired of making decisions, tired of paying bills, tired of not being able to pay bills, tired of stress and tired of not being able to make my life work. It sucks and I feel very done.

OK now that the rant is over, I know that I will be fine...I do not enjoy being a needy wimp and God has never let me down. I am very fortunate to have wonderful friends, one of whom reminded me tonight that Jesus is my best friend and He already has a plan. I am grateful for that assurance, I will go to bed, try to sleep and wake up tomorrow to come up with a plan.

God is more than big enough to handle my little life....

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, Denise, that it was such a sucky day! May Jesus be near, reminding you that He's your best friend and best provider. Praying that Phil. 4:6-7 becomes true of you in these situations. I like how the Message words it, "Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will com and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan, that has more meaning than you know...it was one of my grandmas favorite passages and I can hear her comforting voice say it...and thanks for reading my rants and for loving me...I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep at it girl! You are inspiring to me and you will see physical results soon as you keep at it! and yes, God can handle not only your life, but your whining and rants, too! :)

    ReplyDelete