Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Perspective.....

If truth be told, today I feel like crap!Picture this, I am sitting home wondering about what kind of things my old (pre-married) life may have held for me and how that would change my life and quite frankly with the mini fever I am enduring this was going to turn into a pity party in a hurry.

I realized I had not written for a very long time, so I thought I should get my act together and write something and since I have a very small following (thanks Kim & Cyndy) I knew I could just write whatever I was feeling and go to bed.....and then I saw my last post.

Yup, life is so often about perspective. Last time I wrote it was about some amazing friend, of which I still have but today I somehow feel tired and lonely....I still have my great friends, I still have a job and I still love my kids so what is with the feeling of discontent?? I am hoping it is in part the way I am feeling physically and not an indicator of my mental health. That said I think I shall head to bed and spend some time praying that God removes this cranky mood so that I can get on with my week. I wonder sometimes how much a personality transplant would cost...hmmm...I think I will research that another day.

4 comments:

  1. Please don't consider a change in personality. I like YOU...the way you are. But I can understand the pity party. I feel that way numerous times myself, as I sit here with an ice pack on my knees and my hip from trying to run from trying to lose weight...blah! Yes, there are choices we have made in the past that make life now a little different than we'd like, but really...it's still a life that other people value, that God holds in high esteem and God still calls us daughters! Wow! Love you! Come on over when you're lonely...and don't you dare move out of the neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm i guess i don't count as your small following.... LOL... feel better my friend.... i know too well how you are feeling....

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO personality change lady! i love who you are too, on the happy days and the cranky...you're still a blast to be around & i hope you can kick this cold in the butt and feel back to your normal self!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my friends~

    I love you all and appreciate your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete