Friday, November 18, 2011

What is it I want??

Today I wonder what it is that I want to accomplish through my attempt to blog....I started this process for me to work through some of the issues that seemed to plague me thinking that no one would ever read my words but have realized that is not true...thank you to those who have been encouraging me. Along with that encouragement came the realization that people are reading so I had best be sensitive to what and who I write about, it kind of scared me off a bit and I have been remiss in posting once a week as I had originally wanted...which leads me to the question "What is it I want this blog to accomplish?"


So here are a couple of things I have come up with....I want to share my journey in hopes that it  is an encouragement to others, I want to be disciplined and follow through with writing more often as the creative side gives me pleasure and since I love to study, I want to apply what I learn in God's word as I walk through this journey. I am not sure if I am close to accomplishing that as of yet but I am not a quitter and will continue towards this goal. Of course the first verse that comes to mind is well know...


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us," Hebrews 12:1

I am not sure how well I have run the race as of late but I know I will continue to persevere,  I pray that you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment